Elite
Sniping whilst moving(hopping, jumping) Clanshield2

Welcome to the official Elite clan forum. Unfortunately, we are no longer active. You can view the following link for more information. http://asrprogs.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13593

Best regards,
Cedric Lee

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite
Sniping whilst moving(hopping, jumping) Clanshield2

Welcome to the official Elite clan forum. Unfortunately, we are no longer active. You can view the following link for more information. http://asrprogs.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13593

Best regards,
Cedric Lee
Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sniping whilst moving(hopping, jumping)

+3
xElitexSirMidge
xElitexAfklol
xElitexMilady
7 posters

Go down

Sniping whilst moving(hopping, jumping) Empty Sniping whilst moving(hopping, jumping)

Post  xElitexMilady Fri May 31, 2013 1:36 pm

I dont know if I am the right person to write this kind of stuff, but cause I had the time to post this topic, I hope this becomes the initiative.

Aiming and Jumping(Shift+Enter) at the same time is very hard for normal players.

But why the hell are we Jumping around? You know why... It's the difference between noobs and pros.
Especially it has become much harder since Roka updated the game and lowered the jumping aim accuracy.
But it doesnt mean we have to always stand while quickscoping or hardscoping.

A lot of Elite players I saw, just shoot bullets in a "spray and pray" fashion. That might be a great solution to noobs. But not pros or good players. You'll be praying that your bullet hits the enemy before you die at their rifles or snipes. The firefight between pro snipers always have Spray and Pray. XD (Cause it is really hard to have a cool head fighting someone who has a similar level of skill and exp. After a few seconds into a firefight and if you keep missing, you get nervous that you are going to be killed. Thus the panic brings Spray and Pray.)

So how do you qs while jumping around?

First of all, The Aim.

Most of the pros do the aiming 100% by mouse movement.
(I recommend both mouse sensitivities to be lowered as much as possible. It decreases the probabilty of missing due to excessive mouse movement. You have to cope with the increased wrist movements to become more accurate. Reduced sensitivity may disadvantage you in close combat but when you get used to it, it's not quite a big problem)

You would have noticed that when you strafe, your aim moves!
So most of you stand stock still when aiming and qsing.
This is the key point!! Think otherwise, Use the strafe to correct your aim.
Aim at the correct altitude and use the strafe to drag the aim over the enemy.
When it arrives on target, fire and hop away!

When you get used to the skill, you get great results. BECAUSE You delay the enemy's fire as well as his movement while you aim correctly and deliver the shot.
So its like Hop around-Find enemy-(Hop sideways-Strafe while aiming-Shoot)*n-Hop away.

Second, Prediction.

You have to predict whether your enemy is going to move or not.
Judge by the enemy's recent movements(Like If he is a pro, he'll be hopping around)

Two solutions to the disruption of the planned aim movement due to the enemy's moves.
1. You qs really fast so that you kill him whether he is moving or not.
(Sudden appearances of the enemy, Under pressure)
2. You aim in front of the move(The required distance between the aim and enemy's current position should be usually within one waist length) he is making disregarding where the body currently is.
(The usual solution. You will never get a hit if you go for the current position unless he returns or you miss fired.)

Third, Coolness & Concentration

You should always cool your mind. Overreacting doesn't give you good results.
Concentrating to reduce your reaction delay is important.
Recommended exercise to acquire coolness:
1. Go for heads. Aim them with preciseness and deft, and thus coolness will be yours.
2. Try to be in the open on purpose(Hop around of course). Camping wont help you get coolness of the mind.
3. Getting frequent multi kills. Dont overreact at the anticipation that you can massacre 5 ppl in a row. Deal the kills with cool deliberation.

Last, The Act of Surprise.

Surprising your enemies gives you a few deciseconds(0.1sec) lead ahead of your opponent. Use it well for the one-shot one-kill fast qs
If you keep your whereabouts predictable, you will be sniped down. Always be on the move and surprise them and take your opponents out when they aren't ready yet.

xElitexMilady
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Sniping whilst moving(hopping, jumping) Empty Re: Sniping whilst moving(hopping, jumping)

Post  xElitexAfklol Fri May 31, 2013 1:52 pm

Very good advice Milady (:
xElitexAfklol
xElitexAfklol
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Sniping whilst moving(hopping, jumping) Empty Re: Sniping whilst moving(hopping, jumping)

Post  xElitexSirMidge Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:31 am

Good job, Milady :D

Also:

When your hopping around, most of the pro's love to crouch. Shoot when you're falling from your jump, or when you are on the crouch :D

And again, good job Milady :P
xElitexSirMidge
xElitexSirMidge
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexRaigekii Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:17 am

Good work^^ but..you jump with enter?

xElitexRaigekii
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexMilady Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:21 pm

xElitexRaigekii wrote:Good work^^ but..you jump with enter?

right Thanks for telling me. it is Shift+Space of course :D

I personally put sensitivity at 6/6 in game

xElitexMilady
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexRaigekii Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:51 pm

woo i have standard 20-10 but i'll try with low sensivity..if my 5$ mouse can handle it :D

xElitexRaigekii
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexBen221 Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:23 am

nice milady xD i might try quicscoping, no scoping is good enough anymore Sad

xElitexBen221

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexShinichi Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:56 am

^^ Your Highness *slightly bow*
xElitexShinichi
xElitexShinichi
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Neutral Waters Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:57 pm

nice post
 i can't qs still
i just can't hit the guy/girl
Neutral Waters
Neutral Waters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down