Elite
Board Members Read This Clanshield2

Welcome to the official Elite clan forum. Unfortunately, we are no longer active. You can view the following link for more information. http://asrprogs.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13593

Best regards,
Cedric Lee

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite
Board Members Read This Clanshield2

Welcome to the official Elite clan forum. Unfortunately, we are no longer active. You can view the following link for more information. http://asrprogs.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13593

Best regards,
Cedric Lee
Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Board Members Read This

Go down

Board Members Read This Empty Board Members Read This

Post  xElitexAfklol Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:40 pm

The BCD stands for Board of Clan Decisions. The purpose of the board is to give our members the opportunity to be more involved in our clan. This is a group of Elites that make some of the major decisions regarding our clan. As a BCD member, you have the obligation of voicing your opinion and ideas during discussions in our BCD section. If you do not like to read or debate, this is not the position for you.

Position Descriptions

Leader's Assistant

Chosen specifically for contact purposes. Shinichi has my number so when I am not online, Shinichi can assist through reporting to me updates and issues while also giving out my orders to other members. He will be my eyes and ears when I am not available. Reporting to him would be akin to reporting to me. 

Clan War Organizer

The clan war organizer will select the most capable of members to have matches with other clans. Although majors and generals can also organize clan wars , they will have to report to the clan war organizer if he/she is online. The clan war organizer can also set up dates for matches/tourneys which will be noted on the forums.

Academy Manager

The Academy manager will keep track of new recruits. They help determine whether or not a recruit has the skills required to become an Elite. Additional responsibilities include those of the testing manager and Academy assistants.  

Clan Advisor

A senior member of the clan. As their title states, Clan Advisors give advice. They help recruits by introducing them to Elite.  

Testing Manager

The testing manager will set up 1v1 testing matches among Elite members and recruits. All of the results of the matches must be recorded and reported on the forums for future use regarding ranking players. 

Academy Manager Assistant

The Academy manager assistants will aid with testing, scouting, and keeping track of match results.

Last edited by xElitexAfklol on Mon May 18, 2015 1:08 am; edited 16 times in total
xElitexAfklol
xElitexAfklol
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Board Members Read This Empty Board Members

Post  xElitexAfklol Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:36 am

Official Board Members

Voting Power (How much points your vote is worth in polls)
Red = 4
Orange = 3
Yellow = 2
Green = 1

Board Leader
Afklol
Raigekii

Academy Manager 
Ben221
SirMidge

Clan Adviser
Ozz
 Hotshot 

Clan War Organizer and Testing Manager
Skills

Assistant
Shinichi
Sinzin

Board Representative
Clevan
LegitInfinteYolo
Pacman

Last edited by xElitexAfklol on Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:56 am; edited 33 times in total
xElitexAfklol
xElitexAfklol
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Board Members Read This Empty *READ ME*

Post  xElitexAfklol Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:28 am

This will be where we will discuss most of our clan issues, updates, and questions. Please post only serious topics. In cases of decisions, the usual method of voting will be through a poll. Currently, only Raigekii and I are able to create official polls.

Poll System:

Maximum of 5 days for each poll; This will give BCD members time to debate and change their decisions if needed.
-A poll will only pass if the majority (over 50% or 16) of the total points are in favor of an option. When you vote, please make a post stating which option you chose. 
-In cases of an early majority vote, the poll will end immediately.
-If there happens to be a tie, we can try to compromise.
-A max of 5 polls may be active at once.
-You can request a change in your vote.
-Polls will be locked when a decision has been made.

It is highly important that none of our discussions be brought up outside of this forum. This means don't tell anyone who are not in BCD about our ideas and what we discuss about. I will announce them on our forum when we have made a final decision regarding any clan issues.
xElitexAfklol
xElitexAfklol
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Board Members Read This Empty Re: Board Members Read This

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down