Elite
Leaving. Clanshield2

Welcome to the official Elite clan forum. Unfortunately, we are no longer active. You can view the following link for more information. http://asrprogs.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13593

Best regards,
Cedric Lee

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite
Leaving. Clanshield2

Welcome to the official Elite clan forum. Unfortunately, we are no longer active. You can view the following link for more information. http://asrprogs.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13593

Best regards,
Cedric Lee
Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaving.

3 posters

Go down

Leaving. Empty Leaving.

Post  xElitexSirMidge Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:21 am

I dunno why…but I feel like leaving Elite…and it's not for any other clan…i just wanna go rogue…ahhh…this decision is so tough…. ._. i wish my heart would stay…i guess not….

i'll stay here for now…although i really wanna go rogue 0.0
xElitexSirMidge
xElitexSirMidge
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Leaving. Empty Re: Leaving.

Post  xElitexSirMidge Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:00 am

And then i kinda wanna make a "clan" called- BreakfastFoods
then get all of my undercover accounts to join that clan….although it isnt an account it'll all be one person….o.O
n then…people can join…but change their name…
Omelette
Otemeel
BakeOn
Oh-Jay
PoorIdge
Milck
Others…:P Lol i'm never leaving Elite! Sad
xElitexSirMidge
xElitexSirMidge
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexpacman Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:54 am

Awww please stay.... We can't lose another family member.... especially you. You are the heart and soul of the clan... Without you the clan would be lost :'(
xElitexpacman
xElitexpacman

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexpacman Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:55 am

You are really confusing me.... I read it and think you are leaving, Than I read it again and think you are not leaving.... Oh someone save me from this confusion xD
xElitexpacman
xElitexpacman

Back to top Go down

Post  zskillsz Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:09 pm

trolling?

zskillsz

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexSirMidge Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:15 am

ok i'm not leaving. i think. i might be. but i'm probably not going to. but if i feel like it i might. but if i dont feel like it i wont. i dont think i'm leaving unless i'm actually leaving;
xElitexSirMidge
xElitexSirMidge
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  zskillsz Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:59 am

is this a troll?!

zskillsz

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexpacman Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:32 pm

I'm extremely confused..... Can someone not be so confusing? So answer yes or no... Are you leaving?
xElitexpacman
xElitexpacman

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexSirMidge Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:30 am

Uhm…this time, I really am leaving. I feel that xElitex has been declining recently, and I guess that's just because everyone has school and such jobs and whatnot. I guess my expectations for this clan were just set way too high. I forgot that we all have lives, and that we arent dedicated to just Rush Team. I'll never forget any of you. I had what I think will be the best times in this clan. I'll miss you all and I hope that we'll still be friends, no matter what happens. Arh…this sucks…Well then…I guess this is goodbye…
PS:

To you, Afk. I've known you for quite a long time. We've shared laughs, silent sadness, and all those friends will ever know. I'm sorry for leaving. I will forever remember you and your genious ideas. 

To you, Shini. Shini, you're the first person i've ever recruited to Elite. You've also been considered more friend then..well…you'll always be a friend to me, no matter what happens. Me an you, we've trolled, we've been trolled, and we've faced a lot together. I love you, bro.

To you, Hotshot. Hotshot, you're like my sister. You've taught me crap, and you've helped me beat up people that I couldn't have beat up. You've made me laugh even though i was in no mood whatsoever to laugh. I'll miss you more then I miss the US's BBQ sauce.

To everyone else, i love you guys. There is no way to copy what i've experienced here in Elite. Being here with you guys has been my sanctuary from my horrible grades. Again, i'll forever remember you guys. I love you.
xElitexSirMidge
xElitexSirMidge
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down