Elite
recruitment Clanshield2

Welcome to the official Elite clan forum. Unfortunately, we are no longer active. You can view the following link for more information. http://asrprogs.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13593

Best regards,
Cedric Lee

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite
recruitment Clanshield2

Welcome to the official Elite clan forum. Unfortunately, we are no longer active. You can view the following link for more information. http://asrprogs.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13593

Best regards,
Cedric Lee
Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

recruitment

3 posters

Go down

recruitment Empty recruitment

Post  xElitexRaigekii Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:16 pm

as i said to afklol trough pm i think our recruitment system is too complicated and i'd like to know what u think about it..i think that the first and second phases are ok but the second phase should be through more than just 1 recruiter...i mean if someone kills 2-3 of us 15 times it means he's good and can be already a member..the third phase is too long and too complicated...and nobody of us did it..so, since all members should do specializations tests too i think that the third phase shouldn't be part of recruitment... after the new update i think we should focus in testing ppl that are already members like we started to do(we kicked xElitexBandit for example) and since it is hard to do it( i tested only 3 members afklol just one and other seniors nobody) i want that sid become a senior too to help us doing it..i know that ben will start to play more after update but we need atleast 1 more senior to work better..what u guys think?

after second phase i think we can do like fade creating a jrElite or something like an" accademy"...when in accademy we will see how our new members fight and after timetrial end,we can take a decision

xElitexRaigekii
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

recruitment Empty Re: recruitment

Post  xElitexBen221 Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:23 am

i think its better to have 8 or so members that are pros, other noobs in the clan make us look bad, who is in the clan needs to be limited

xElitexBen221

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexRaigekii Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:31 pm

that's why i asked you to test everybody you don't think is good enough and report him to us in the apposite section of the forum...we can't have a limited number of people imo..All pros are in even if they're 15 or more, if the're pors clan will look good anyway... However ben u didn't answer to my question about recruitment should be done, you just confirmed that we have to test inside members mainly...

xElitexRaigekii
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexBen221 Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:52 pm

just pick up members in game that look good, then have 1 vs 1 with them.

xElitexBen221

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexAfklol Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:25 pm

Once the total k/d and level system is up, it will be alot easier for us to find potential members.
xElitexAfklol
xElitexAfklol
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexRaigekii Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm

i've talked with gyxer and i told him we need to test him again...he has more deaths than kills..if you meet him ask for the1vs1l and post the score in the warning list..i said to him we can wait a few days because he didn't play for awhile so he can refuse if he wants(not forever lol)

xElitexRaigekii
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down