Elite
Communication and Clan Change Clanshield2

Welcome to the official Elite clan forum. Unfortunately, we are no longer active. You can view the following link for more information. http://asrprogs.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13593

Best regards,
Cedric Lee

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite
Communication and Clan Change Clanshield2

Welcome to the official Elite clan forum. Unfortunately, we are no longer active. You can view the following link for more information. http://asrprogs.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13593

Best regards,
Cedric Lee
Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Communication and Clan Change

2 posters

Go down

Communication and Clan Change Empty Communication and Clan Change

Post  Zonnie Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:03 pm

xElitex guys, are you still communicating through Skype or ts3? Or in that case, are you using another method of communcation?
Anyway, is it possible to join Elite if I am in a clan before RT2 even releases?
Note, this is not clan hopping, since I've been in a new clan for a few days and I'm gonna be there until RT shuts down and I was wondering if that action could be possible without actually making it look bad for both Elite and my current clan (Purge).

Zonnie

Back to top Go down

Communication and Clan Change Empty Re: Communication and Clan Change

Post  xElitexpaperos Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:39 am

Hello, we have skype group because it saves the messages (so people who weren't online when that message was written can read it too) but ATM it is has been pretty quite and nobody hasn't used it for a while. But all of our members should have TS3 so you can probably see our members there, TS3 has its good sides too like a lot of people that aren't in Elite, that is a good place to arrange clan wars and making friends, and over all you can hear there whats going on in RT's community and the latest news for example.

On my personal opinion its fine to be a member of another clan in RT 1 since we are actually recruiting for RT 2, and we are officially retired in RT 1.

xElitexpaperos

Back to top Go down