Elite

Welcome to the official Elite clan forum. Unfortunately, we are no longer active. You can view the following link for more information. http://asrprogs.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13593

Best regards,
Cedric Lee

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite

Welcome to the official Elite clan forum. Unfortunately, we are no longer active. You can view the following link for more information. http://asrprogs.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13593

Best regards,
Cedric Lee
Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
xElitexRaigekii
xElitexAfklol
6 posters

Go down

Sign Ups for Official Screenshot Gallery  Empty Sign Ups for Official Screenshot Gallery

Post  xElitexAfklol Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:18 pm

I am making a public gallery to show what our members are capable of. The gallery is locked so only Raigekii and I can make posts. The posts will be divided into private portfolios. If you wish to participate, sign up here. There is no limit on how many screenshots you wish to have displayed. However, only whole screenshots will be accepted so be sure to take a ss of the other teams score instead of only your own. Post screenshot links here for approval.

How to take a screenshot:

Method 1:
Download Lightshot. Easiest option in my opinion since you can upload almost instantly.

Method 2:
Press print screen on the top right corner of your keyboard. Open up paint, right click, and press paste. Adjust the canvas size if you have to. Save and you are done.
To upload, go to an image hosting website.

Last edited by xElitexAfklol on Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:27 am; edited 4 times in total
xElitexAfklol
xElitexAfklol
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Sign Ups for Official Screenshot Gallery  Empty Re: Sign Ups for Official Screenshot Gallery

Post  xElitexRaigekii Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:22 pm

i sign up

xElitexRaigekii
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Sign Ups for Official Screenshot Gallery  Empty Re: Sign Ups for Official Screenshot Gallery

Post  xElitexHotShot Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:39 am

I will but as i am at home now n i have football training sooo wont be as much as online, jst let me knw wht i should do, will try my best.

xElitexHotShot

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexBen221 Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:32 am

im up for this

xElitexBen221

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexAfklol Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:17 pm

xElitexHotShot wrote:I will but as i am at home now n i have football training sooo wont be as much as online, jst let me knw wht i should do, will try my best.

You just have to do really well in matches, take a screenshot of it, and send me the link (:
xElitexAfklol
xElitexAfklol
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexBen221 Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:58 pm

I SIGN UP

xElitexBen221

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexSirMidge Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:00 pm

i'll try but i'm not sure about my screenshot thing :P maybe i can play with another elite and they can screenshot our skills :D
xElitexSirMidge
xElitexSirMidge
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexAaqeeb Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:32 am

Im also up for this :)

xElitexAaqeeb
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down