Elite
Afklol's behaviour  Clanshield2

Welcome to the official Elite clan forum. Unfortunately, we are no longer active. You can view the following link for more information. http://asrprogs.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13593

Best regards,
Cedric Lee

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite
Afklol's behaviour  Clanshield2

Welcome to the official Elite clan forum. Unfortunately, we are no longer active. You can view the following link for more information. http://asrprogs.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13593

Best regards,
Cedric Lee
Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afklol's behaviour

2 posters

Go down

Afklol's behaviour  Empty Afklol's behaviour

Post  xElitexlamb Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:22 am

Afklol's gone mad with forum admin power.. The gadgets and color changes I could live with, the subsections are irritating, the abundance of locked topics is annoying but I can live with all that if you didn't delete my post.

So post deleting panda says go fuck yourself.

Afklol's behaviour  Tumblr_lsi8fjOzQB1qj73e2o1_250

xElitexlamb
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Afklol's behaviour  Empty Re: Afklol's behaviour

Post  xElitexAfklol Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:27 am

Is this supposed to be a joke?
xElitexAfklol
xElitexAfklol
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexlamb Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:34 am

The pandas a joke (not sure how that went over your head) but the fuck you came from the heart.

xElitexlamb
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexAfklol Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:32 pm

I posted a warning about swearing so you decide to post "fuck you". A little disrespectful and uncalled for don't you think? I'm already pretty lenient about locking and deleting posts. Alot more posts would be "cleansed" if I was more strict. Before you judge my behavior, you should look at yourself first.
xElitexAfklol
xElitexAfklol
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexlamb Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:32 pm

If Im looking for my posts to be deleted I would have done it on the official rush team forum. plus I found it funny and that gave me joy and for you to take that away was just hurtful. So maybe its you who needs to look inside yourself and see where you've come from the road you're taking to try and get to the place you want to be, because maybe we've hit a fork and your dreams are leading down a different path than mine. I'm not sure if this relationship is compatible anymore if you see my crud exaggerations as disrespectful, I see now that its probably because of your responsibilities that you don't and probably never will be able to see me as an equal as my ways now seem to be a insult to your authority.

xElitexlamb
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexAfklol Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:52 am

I don't hate you or anything Lamb but sometimes you just need to learn to behave more and watch what you say. Sure, some of your crude actions may be funny to certain people, but in the end, it won't you get anywhere. Please be more professional.

Reasons why I deleted your post:
-Like any good forum, there needs to be moderation.
-I posted a warning about swearing and you decide to swear anyway, thus setting a bad example for our members and our clan. If I left your post there, all our other members would see and since I didn't take any action against it, they may not take my post seriously. I don't want any of our members to get banned from the game. Even the smallest insult to anyone can be screenshotted and reported.
-I am doing what I think is best for our clan.
xElitexAfklol
xElitexAfklol
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down