Elite
Anti-Multiclanning Rule Clanshield2

Welcome to the official Elite clan forum. Unfortunately, we are no longer active. You can view the following link for more information. http://asrprogs.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13593

Best regards,
Cedric Lee

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite
Anti-Multiclanning Rule Clanshield2

Welcome to the official Elite clan forum. Unfortunately, we are no longer active. You can view the following link for more information. http://asrprogs.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13593

Best regards,
Cedric Lee
Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anti-Multiclanning Rule

2 posters

Go down

Do you want this rule?

Anti-Multiclanning Rule I_vote_lcap100%Anti-Multiclanning Rule I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 7 ]
Anti-Multiclanning Rule I_vote_lcap0%Anti-Multiclanning Rule I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Anti-Multiclanning Rule Empty Anti-Multiclanning Rule

Post  xElitexAfklol Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:33 pm

How would you guys feel if we set up a rule to reduce the chances of multiclanning? We've had applicants who used the friend-sibling excuse to get into multiple clans. They share the same computer so it is hard to initially tell if they are truthful unless we've known them for a while. Eventually we might find out, but it is very troublesome and causes problems between other clans.  As a result, I suggest we set up a rule where siblings/friends using the same IP address must have access to enough computers where they can all play at once. So if 3 brothers want to join our clan, they must have at least 3 computers in which they can play on. They must show us through a private match. Even if one person pretends to have siblings and creates separate browser tabs or uses multiple computers to play at once, they will still not be able to consistently play on all of them.
xElitexAfklol
xElitexAfklol
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Anti-Multiclanning Rule Empty Re: Anti-Multiclanning Rule

Post  xElitexRaigekii Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:46 am

if they want all to join our clan i don0t think will be a problem..the problem comes when we have brothers in different clans..but if they can't be on on 2 pc at the same time i think we should take the risk to get the pro anyway if he worth it..

xElitexRaigekii
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexAfklol Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:48 am

If "they" all join our clan, but then one of them leaves to join another, what will we do with the ones who are already in our clan if they are indeed the same person?
xElitexAfklol
xElitexAfklol
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexRaigekii Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:18 am

idk..maybe a skype or ts3 microphone conversation will work...i mean when 1 of them is playing must have always different voice...we can do the voice check!!!and a microphone cost 5$ so it won't be a big deal get one..

xElitexRaigekii
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexAfklol Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:46 am

We can add that as an optional verification check xD
xElitexAfklol
xElitexAfklol
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down