Elite
Testing Format Clanshield2

Welcome to the official Elite clan forum. Unfortunately, we are no longer active. You can view the following link for more information. http://asrprogs.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13593

Best regards,
Cedric Lee

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite
Testing Format Clanshield2

Welcome to the official Elite clan forum. Unfortunately, we are no longer active. You can view the following link for more information. http://asrprogs.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13593

Best regards,
Cedric Lee
Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Testing Format

2 posters

Go down

Testing Format Empty Testing Format

Post  xElitexAfklol Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:00 am

I've decided to test people differently. I will now watch matches of potential players fight each other in 1v1. Players that do good will be moved to the Academy. From there, they will fight against the other recruits and whoever makes the top gets to join our main clan. I may also move some of our main members to the academy if their skills are thought to be "lacking". What do you guys think if this was our official way of testing? With the slot limitation of clans, we will have to be even more selective.
xElitexAfklol
xElitexAfklol
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Testing Format Empty Testing Format

Post  xElitexShinichi Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:47 pm

Hmmmm *thinks *thinks*

I believe that it would be best if we keep the 2 vs 2 testing match, in addition of combining afk's method of competitive tournament. The testing format should be composed of two stages before the examinees be considered official Elites. Let the 2v2 match be executed as the first stage to approve the potential candidates in their next advancement to the second stage of Elite Membership. The approved examinees should wait at least a week before being summoned again. During their periods of waiting, Elite testers should continue on with their 2v2 test duties on other players.

After a week or so, we should gather all the previously approved examinees and have them enter a single match in the assigned testing map(s), which is the last stage of Elite testing. The winners of the initial matches should be put into single matches among themselves; thus, the end result will let us have one winner, which gives us an awe-inspiring hope that the last one standing must be very skilled.

I admit that it is difficult to say that this combined method is efficient, but I have hope that it can be refined for the better in our future time. I admit that there are flaws in this method. As such, how can we tell whether the last one standing is actually more experienced than the rest? Perhaps, person A may beat person B but cannot defeat person C, while person B can suppress person C. Therefore, I recommend at least one prospector to monitor the private match and superintend it accordingly. Whoever is the monitor should be able to decide which of the participants meet Elite standards(movement, precisions, successful kills from wielded weapons(determining their specialty), etc.) and whether they can get accepted. Elite monitor(s) should superintend the match somewhere safe and remain concealed. I also recommend for the monitor to restrain from moving and hold something that is less noticeable as a weapon such as a grenade. I know that things may not act accordingly such as false killings of the prospector(s); therefore, I advise for the match to be at least 50 kills, while the actual limit should be recorded when either of the two is reached at 20(according to the prospector).

In this way, xElitex clan can have more than one skilled member at the end of the test.

The defeated... prostrates their eyes to the emptied dusts below... without knowing there might lies a hidden X-mark.
One man... one winner... his eyes confess a conundrum worry, for why here must he stand among his past opponents on 'tis honorable pavilion...? 
xElitexShinichi
xElitexShinichi
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Testing Format Empty Re: Testing Format

Post  xElitexAfklol Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:11 am

I updated descriptions for "How to Join" and the Academy. I will add more details. 

https://rushteamelite.forumotion.com/t242-about-the-academy
https://rushteamelite.forumotion.com/t14-how-to-join-elite
xElitexAfklol
xElitexAfklol
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Testing Format Empty Re: Testing Format

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down