Elite
Noobs/Inactives Clanshield2

Welcome to the official Elite clan forum. Unfortunately, we are no longer active. You can view the following link for more information. http://asrprogs.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13593

Best regards,
Cedric Lee

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite
Noobs/Inactives Clanshield2

Welcome to the official Elite clan forum. Unfortunately, we are no longer active. You can view the following link for more information. http://asrprogs.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13593

Best regards,
Cedric Lee
Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobs/Inactives

5 posters

Go down

Noobs/Inactives Empty Noobs/Inactives

Post  zskillsz Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:35 am

I think we need to get rid of the "noobs" and inactive ones, here some suggestions: xElitexLookBehind xElitexBosslady xElitexJonaz xElitexSwagger xElitexGeoLegioner xElitexPavlos123

Or we need to put them back in academy or something, but we need to fix this...

Cause i cant make a poll i hope you peaple will react soon.

zskillsz

Back to top Go down

Noobs/Inactives Empty Re: Noobs/Inactives

Post  xElitexHotShot Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:55 am

mm from the list i only know tht jonaz and pavlos is inactive, i still see the rest now n then and the only noob i can think from them is swagger.

xElitexHotShot

Back to top Go down

Post  zskillsz Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:22 am

I have spyed on them and believe me they did not play well..

zskillsz

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexpacman Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:20 am

Everybody has there good and bad days... maybe they are just having a bad day or week. What you could do is watch them over a period of 2 weeks with proof So we  can determine what would be the best course of action to take.
xElitexpacman
xElitexpacman

Back to top Go down

Post  zskillsz Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:26 am

xElitexpacman wrote:Everybody has there good and bad days... maybe they are just having a bad day or week. What you could do is watch them over a period of 2 weeks with proof So we  can determine what would be the best course of action to take.
ive watched them too long, and ben and i tested some of the players again.
this has results like: 20-4 and 20-5 ...

i dont know who tested them for elite but it wasnt me or ben, if I or ben tested them they did not pass the test.

zskillsz

Back to top Go down

Post  sinzin Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:04 pm

Well I agree with skills that they are not playing that good.

Wawaboi(Swagger) is in elite before me, and from my experience hes not improved much. He has to go(i am sorry wawa).

As for jonas,geo and lb, i think they have the potential but have no idea of tactics, hence they can get a decent score in public matches but suffers a lot when it comes to clan wars or even 1v1. Maybe some senior Elites can do  2v2, twice every week with them, and watch for their errors and then rectify them. I think in 1 month their gameplay would  improve to a decent level. Even after this dosen't work, i think it ll be best if they leave.

Pavlos has just been promoted to the Elites, i say lets give him some more time and play with us and we will see.

Another dumb idea: In public matches, these guys should always join the weaker team constantly (probably in urban),  while it will backfire their kdr, but they would learn to cope with difficult situations which could bring the best out of them.

Sad  hard to talk against my friends..

sinzin

Back to top Go down

Post  zskillsz Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:10 pm

Good idea sinzin! When I see them I'll discuss this with them,
And Ill ask what they think about it. If they agree with it I'll personally train them(any help would be nice).
If they don't like it they can leave.

zskillsz

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexSirMidge Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:36 pm

sinzin wrote:
Another dumb idea: In public matches, these guys should always join the weaker team constantly (probably in urban),  while it will backfire their kdr, but they would learn to cope with difficult situations which could bring the best out of them.

i always do this :)
xElitexSirMidge
xElitexSirMidge
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down