Elite
Can I join Clanshield2

Welcome to the official Elite clan forum. Unfortunately, we are no longer active. You can view the following link for more information. http://asrprogs.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13593

Best regards,
Cedric Lee

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite
Can I join Clanshield2

Welcome to the official Elite clan forum. Unfortunately, we are no longer active. You can view the following link for more information. http://asrprogs.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13593

Best regards,
Cedric Lee
Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I join

3 posters

Go down

Can I join Empty Can I join

Post  marksman55 Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:57 pm

Can I join Elite. I have 1.04 k/d and am very good

marksman55

Back to top Go down

Can I join Empty Re: Can I join

Post  xElitexAfklol Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:04 am

This is not a recruitment thread. However, I will answer your question. In order to tryout for Elite, you must have a 2.00+ K/D. 

There are three reasons for this.

1) We want to represent Elite as a professional clan. Having members with 2.00+ K/D is important in keeping our reputation. Although it might not accurately measure skill, you cannot deny that a 2.00 K/D looks more attractive compared to a lower ratio.

2) Our testers have limited time. We do not want to test everyone that asks to join our clan, especially when most will not pass. Testing players with 2.00+ K/D ensures a higher passing rate.

3) We want you to actually improve instead of joining the academy just so that you can move to Elite in the next day. 

However, since you have a K/D above 1.00, you qualify to join our subclan, Elite Academy. If you need help improving, we can give you tips and advice to do so. Our minimum of 2.00 K/D isn't that strict. Anyone with enough experience can K/D farm their way up. Take for example my account EliteAcademy. It has a 5+ K/D from farming off of assault matches. Here are some examples of the scores you can easily get if you go against the right team. 

Assault 1
Assault 2
Assault 3
Assault 4
Assault 5
xElitexAfklol
xElitexAfklol
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Can I join Empty camper

Post  zskillsz Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:32 am