Elite
This *censored* seems to hav lost his head Clanshield2

Welcome to the official Elite clan forum. Unfortunately, we are no longer active. You can view the following link for more information. http://asrprogs.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13593

Best regards,
Cedric Lee

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite
This *censored* seems to hav lost his head Clanshield2

Welcome to the official Elite clan forum. Unfortunately, we are no longer active. You can view the following link for more information. http://asrprogs.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13593

Best regards,
Cedric Lee
Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This *censored* seems to hav lost his head

4 posters

Go down

This *censored* seems to hav lost his head Empty This *censored* seems to hav lost his head

Post  xElitexHotShot Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:36 pm

READ FRM LEFT TO RIGHT.

http://prntscr.com/tqzme *copy/paste lol*

i was jst playing a boring match, when this nigga comes out of nowhere and starts being a bitch. Gee i hate him with passion. Anyway all his talk abt cyber-bullying is not true, he started bitching me first and then me and BEn started trolling him thts all there is to it.

Awful player and stinky attitude, i hope someone kicks his ass oneday to teach him a lesson.

xElitexHotShot

Back to top Go down

This *censored* seems to hav lost his head Empty Re: This *censored* seems to hav lost his head

Post  xElitexSirMidge Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:44 pm

i hate those kind of people
xElitexSirMidge
xElitexSirMidge
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

This *censored* seems to hav lost his head Empty Re: This *censored* seems to hav lost his head

Post  xElitexHotShot Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:15 pm

btw he said he caught me boosting. Wht the hell does tht mean O_o? hacks?

and AFK he might give u a screenshot lol he tthreatened to do tht xD stupid f**k

xElitexHotShot

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexChaos Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:38 pm

alright stop. reedmirez is a nice person, who gets offended by racism ( as you would) because he is black. what did you say, any black reference at all before the screenies?

and please change the "nigga" in the title, as he IS black and it is offensive.
xElitexChaos
xElitexChaos

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexHotShot Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:05 pm

I havent rly said anything raicial to him. He was the one who started and its not only me tht doesnt like him. I knw a lot others even in this clan plus if he is not gonna respect me i wont hold back either and tht word i jst put it there coz thts how i somtimes call any ppl, actually i jst realised he is black, soo there isny anything other than tht there.

xElitexHotShot

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexRaigekii Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:01 am

chaos, reed sometimes acts like a victim thinking everything people do is because he's black..once i played with him in the same team a 2 vs 1... after i killed many times that guy alone i said i won't play just watch you guys do a 1 vs 1.. and he started saying i did it because he's black, because i don't like him etc.

xElitexRaigekii
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexSirMidge Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:28 am

that happens a lot, just because people are different on the outside, they get treated differently. slowly, they change then think everyone is doing things because of him
xElitexSirMidge
xElitexSirMidge
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down