Elite
Introductions Clanshield2

Welcome to the official Elite clan forum. Unfortunately, we are no longer active. You can view the following link for more information. http://asrprogs.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13593

Best regards,
Cedric Lee

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite
Introductions Clanshield2

Welcome to the official Elite clan forum. Unfortunately, we are no longer active. You can view the following link for more information. http://asrprogs.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13593

Best regards,
Cedric Lee
Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

+15
xElitexAnarchy
xElitexShinichi
xElitexBenz
xElitexHotShot
xElitexRedEye
xElitexMilady
xElitexAaqeeb
xElitexSeco
xElitexFLaSH
xElitexRaigekii
xElitexMatrkill
xElitexIbad
xElitexSirMidge
xElitexChaos
xElitexAfklol
19 posters

Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post  xElitexAfklol Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:51 pm

Introduce yourself  
Please note that any unrelated discussions will be deleted

Hai :D, I am Cedric, or as most of you probably know as Afklol. I am a 19 year old Chinese-American college student majoring in Biology. Things I like to do in my free time is play RT, chat, and workout. Throughout the years, I've been playing numerous online games including Maplestory, Runescape, Crossfire, Gunz, Soldier Front, Combat Arms, OMGPOP, League of Legends, etc. Waste of time to be honest, but fun nonetheless. So why play RT? Mainly because I don't have to download anything xD, but also because it is fairly new. The latter is the reason why I created Elite. I wanted to make an impact on this game by creating one of the most competitive and fun clans on RT. So far, everything is turning out good. Hopefully, we will remain as one of the top clans on RT in the months to come.

Last edited by xElitexAfklol on Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:06 pm; edited 15 times in total
xElitexAfklol
xElitexAfklol
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post  xElitexChaos Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:23 pm

hey guys. so im tom, 16 from england, Chaos ingame. i am level 13, 2.46 K/D and i like to use the M40A3/P90. i was the leader of Soar, which was one of the best clans in the game alone with fade at one point. we later died of inactivity. now im in elite, and am really happy to be with my ex soar mates matlep/bazexa/ibad. i am happy to serve under my commanders afklol and raigekii. my kong name is UnknownLegend21.

My FPS experience includes: BFH, BFP4F, call of duty MW2/MW3, black ops, battlefield 3, uberstrike, rush team, begone, offensive combat, , warmerise and interstellar marines.

thanks, Chaos.
xElitexChaos
xElitexChaos

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexSirMidge Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:45 pm

I'm Matthew, most of you know me as MIDGE, i'm 13 now, B*TCHES! lol…Um…I live in shanghai, currently decreasing in grade skills :D But…i play some badass guitar, and i'm pretty good at basketball :D i can make threepoints without jumping :P …also…i play point guard for my team, and i love playing RushTeam. Cuz you get to shoot people an stuff. With guns n stuff. Its fun n stuff. So umm…yea :)

Last edited by xElitexSirMidge on Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
xElitexSirMidge
xElitexSirMidge
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Re:Introduction

Post  xElitexIbad Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:53 am

My name is Ibad.I am from Pakistan.I love to be elite, now I am very happy with my older friends and new friend specaily with matlep/bazexa/nyan/midge and sid.I love to be wiht my friends. :)
xElitexIbad
xElitexIbad

http://www.kongregate.com

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Presentaciones

Post  xElitexMatrkill Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:33 pm

Hola Me llamo en Kon. AndresfelipeG1 Me conocen como Materkill Son Un pequeñin de colombia
. Estoy Feliz en este clan (xElitex) aunque sea el Primero que haya tenido, Soy un Aficionado a los juegos le dedico a este juego 4 o 5 horas al dia tengo mucha experiencia en diferentes juegos y ademas estoy feliz con mi amigo raigekii (Perdon por mi idioma colombiano) xDDD

Last edited by xElitexMatrkill on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Presentaciones)
xElitexMatrkill
xElitexMatrkill

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexRaigekii Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:01 pm

translation (without any traductors)(for real)
hi my name is materkill. My account on kongregate is AndresfelipeG1. I'm known as Materkill.I'm a guy from Colombia and i'm 11. I'm happy to be in xElitex since this is my first clan. I really enjoy Rush Team i usually play 4-5 hours a day. I have lot of experience in many games and i'm happy with my friend Raigekii. I apologize because i only speak spanish XDDD

xElitexRaigekii
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexFLaSH Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:09 am

Hi my name is vincent. My kong name is flashfreeez and my in game name is xElitexFLaSH. I have played many shooters and have been playing games my whole life. Recent games include MW3 and the online FPS Alliance of valiant arms(where my skills come from). All of my past experience allows my me to excel at any game I play but I'm not one of those jerky guys that likes to talk about everyone else because they arent as good as me. If someone doesn't know how to do something or would like lessons I would be really happy to know that I helped someone to get better. I like to joke around a lot a say stupid stuff but that doesn't mean that im immature. It really just means that im goofy. lol! jocolor bounce Arrow

xElitexFLaSH

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty helloooooooooooooooo

Post  xElitexSeco Thu May 30, 2013 8:30 am

Hello, my real name selçuk. 26 years old. I live in turkey. I play games to pass the time. computer teacher profession. I'm happy to be with you guys.

xElitexSeco

xElitexSeco
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexAaqeeb Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:11 am

Hi as you can see on the left of da reply, im kaQuETH :)from singapore~ Proud singaporean and proud elite!  :D  Feel free to pm me about anything about the game or elite also :).Either on TS3 or Skype

P.S. Skype name: macabre_aaqeeb_
-I have changed my name to kaQuETH
-My real name is Derrick Khoo.. add me on Facebook  :D

P.S. im back to elite as a recruit! haha

Last edited by xElitexAaqeeb[Macabre] on Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:34 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed name and stuff)

xElitexAaqeeb
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post  xElitexMilady Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:44 pm

Hello, I'm Jin Sung Sur. I was born in Korea and educated in England for 10 years before coming back to Korea at age 11. Im currently a pre-med undergraduate. Age 20.
I played Warrock, Sudden Attack and Begone before joining Rush Team. I think I got a grip of rifles from Sudden, a fast reflex and multi-kill potentials from Warrock.
I play rush team for my leisure.
Actually another reason why I played RT cause I had a need to keep using my English before it eventually deterioriates to nothing.

I am glad to meet superb and skilled gamers here on Elite.

Sad thing for me is that my pre-med term ends at the end of 2013. So I wont be here from thereafter. It's not won't but rather can't. Medical studies are hell, that's why. ;D

Anyway I'm going to enjoy the rest of my time playing RT!!

xElitexMilady
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty hi :)

Post  xElitexRedEye Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:06 pm

Sup, im Neil. People call me Alpha/Dean, My IGN is RedEye. And I'm a new member of this clan. I hope that I can fit in, and also get use to all of you guys. I'm really happy to be apart of Elite and hoping to stay as long as I can. I'm 15, ima Malaysian to be more precise a Sabahan/Bornean :) a small yet Great country or state idgaf. I study in an All-Boys school which is GAY. All I see are DICKS o.o except for some of the teachers but they're fucking ugly. But I enjoy here. Im experienced with shooting games,I played alot of FPS games like CS,M.A.T,Sudden-Attack,COD, I also learn JAVA and tried to make an RSPS(Runescape Private Server). [Removed by xElitexAfklol] And thanks to Raige,kaQueth for supporting me.

Your pretty BOY,
NEIL :DDD

Last edited by xElitexAfklol on Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Inappropriate)
xElitexRedEye
xElitexRedEye

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Hello Horny Devils

Post  xElitexHotShot Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:46 pm

Hey guys, Since more n more people has been posting abt themselves here for the Clan, I thought I wud too just to encourage even more people to get involved.

Well, As some of u guys knw my real name is Shiddharth but ppl jst call me Sid. Im currently 19, i dnt knw when tht happened, feels like jst last month i was 10 years old when I first laid my eyes on a senior girl on periods during school time(i seriously thought she was kicked "there" by someone). Anyway Im Nepalese living in UK coz Nepal is pretty much a shithole (jk). Also, Im studying Medicinal Chemistry (nothing intersting to talk abt it).
Hav no past experience of FPS really, first started playing Rush team when my japanese friend, Tony, wanted to jst chill with me(he doesnt use kong at all anymore, wht a faggot). Soo all these skills strafing to quickscope to "teabag" everything were all taught to me by these lovely and possible homos(The Senior xElites). hmm wht else ~...~...~ ah yea I also had once made a computer game using c# programming language in my A LEVEL for my project, my crush said it was the shittiest thing she had ever seen(she was my project client, she was encouraged to criticize my work; but talk abt harsh right?) [Removed by xElitexAfklol]
Anyway, i feel like i hav been going a "bit" off-topic here, soo yea basically im here to hav fun n help xElite to reach the highest status in RT and Maintain it. I am really happy playing with all of the clan members and I will try to continue playing RT as long as I can.

Ur Gruesome NightMare,
xElitexHornyBAstard

Last edited by xElitexAfklol on Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Inappropriate)

xElitexHotShot

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Please exhibitions =)

Post  xElitexBenz Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:17 am

Hello~.My name is Lim Kian Hao a chinese person.Im 13 Years old.My game name is xblkh when they delete all account in July I will change name : xElitexBenz.My kongregate name is xbenzaix.Please exhibitions =)
xElitexBenz
xElitexBenz

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty MeowMeowMeow!

Post  xElitexShinichi Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:08 am

I have lots of names in real life :)! People call me Shinichi/Hoang/Howard/Kimdat. So let's just stick to Shinichi here ^.~
I was first recruited by raigekii in urban, and the first friend I ever made in Elite was SirMidge(one reason why I waited for over two weeks and rejected folk/fade/ other clans' invitations). I am very happy to be in this clan after all the friends I've made. I love you guys!
In my free time, I listen to music, play online games, watch anime, or go out with my friends. I'm also in love with sports and fun activities such as soccer, volleyball, bowling, cycling, dance, mystery/crime books, and poetry.
My wish is to go to Kyoto and Paris one day :)
In real life, I truly admire creative and artistic people such as pianists,violinists,poets(Shakespeare-like), and paintists. *nods*
Ohhh!!!! I also love to spy on people on my undercover accounts in Rush Team ^.~ Let's have fun in clan from now on okay guys :)! BoohYeah! xD

xElitexShinichi
xElitexShinichi
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty :)

Post  xElitexAnarchy Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:11 pm

Hey guys my real name is Thiago, 23 years old from Brazil.  My english sucks and i write everything wrong idk how you guys can understandme. xD So, in rl im studying physiotherapy and work with it too and i like to play in my free time. Also i like to see naked tattoed girls in the internet too. 

btw,

algum br?
xElitexAnarchy
xElitexAnarchy

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty ^^

Post  xElitexSirKnights Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:36 am

Hello fellow elites! My name is SoulHunter (not my rl name) im at my worst age ever meaning im 17..live in Malaysia (its a Asia country im sure you guys never heard of it Crying or Very sad ). Studying mainly about Technology Engineering for the past 3 years. a Hardcore gamer! played all comp,ps3,Xbox etc games. Thats all i guess sorry for the boring story XD here take this potato as a reward http://www.dothegreenthing.com/blog/you_say_potato_i_say_f_ing_amazing
xElitexSirKnights
xElitexSirKnights
General
General

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Hello :D

Post  WifeMIN Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:27 am

Hello :D My name is Phoebe , 16 years old this year. I had never written an introduction of myself at a forum before and this is my first time, and I also don't really intro myself alot cause I am introverted that way ;_; . From the Little Red Dot, Singapore. You could call me a hardcore gamer and a crazy k-pop fangirl xD . I started my FPS gaming journey from Suddenattack or Gunz , don't really remember much where I really started out. Had tried out alot of FPS games from Combat Arms to Blackshot to BF3 to Black Ops and quite a few more. Found Rush Team by accident and tried it out because its FPS related :b Was asked to join Elite by Raigeki @ Urban War when I am like in my lost world. OH and my ign is WifeMIN , I usually use sniper because its my fav wep , I use it at most FPS games but still suck at it , so boohoo for my case. Its a pleasure to be in xElite and be one of you guys. I hope to have a good memory too , so let's have some fun sometimes :D

XO
WifeMIN
WifeMIN
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexGeoLegioner Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:46 pm

Hey guys! My name is Beso. I'm from Georgia (Adjara/Batumi). I'm 16 years old. I play this game 3 weeks. Rush Team nickname: GeoLegioner. i love shooters, i played Combat Arms, Battle Field, Cross Fire, Call of duty, warface. but i like rush team, becous this game was so easy xD i love strategy games too ^_^ Civilization2/4/5/G&K, EU3dw. CK..
 idk well english, i know Russian and Georgian well. (i know Russian becous my granny from Ukraine xD)  i start study German and Spanish language. :)
I am Humanist, Liberal. I hate racist and nazi.  I believe that the world will unite! I am Globalist too xD. i don't belive god (In my family, all are Christians/Orthodox) , that why i haved nickname in TS3 "Agnostic". Twisted Evil

xElitexGeoLegioner

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Lettuce Be Friends.

Post  xElitexLady Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:40 pm

IGName: BossLady
My name is Leslie and I'm from Cali, USA. I'm full filipino. I just turned 26 but I look like i'm 18. Yes, whatever picture my avatar is on TS3 is me. I love to dance, play basketball, and play flag football. I'm going into the Navy in February, so I'm trying to have as much fun as possible before I leave. Games I've played are Maplestory (I don't play it anymore since I got hacked during unstable servers), OMGPOP, DeadFrontier, Socom 1 & 2, Realm of the Mad God, NeoPets (haha), and a lot more, I just can't think of them. 

When I play, I usually only use my nade (to run fast and use less sprint) and sniper (m40). I almost never pull out my rifle, but if someone's coming at me with melee if I have enough time to switch I'll bring my axe out too. 

Fave Map: OP Egypt, I just really like the layout minus all the spots where people camp in those headspots. Worst map: Snowoot, only because for some reason, the smaller the map, the more laggy I am, which makes it difficult to quick scope.

xElitexLady

Back to top Go down

Post  xElitexAfklol Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:21 pm

I will be putting this thread in archives soon so please make another intro through https://rushteamelite.forumotion.com/t369-formal-intro. Follow that format. If you have already made an introduction here, you can move that to the brief intro portion.
xElitexAfklol
xElitexAfklol
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum